JOIN THE TWITTER STORM TO PUSH GOVERNOR JAY NIXON
On October 22nd, we are raising our voices and calling on Missouri Governor Jay Nixon to take a stand for justice after the tragic killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson. Help us add pressure to Governor Nixon to appoint a special prosecutor so that this teenager's killer will not evade a full and fair trial. No matter where in the world you are, you can help fight for justice by sharing a tweet.
Sign up below and add your voice to the resistance!
- Enough is Enough @GovJayNixon! Stand up for justice and don't allow #BobMcCulloch to throw away #DarrenWilson's case. #IndictDarrenWilson
- .@GovJayNixon, You can no longer stay on the sidelines as STL County and DA #BobMcCulloch make a mockery of justice. #IndictDarrenWilson
- The world is watching, @GovJayNixon. Appoint a special prosecutor to ensure justice now! #IndictDarrenWilson
- Why are you harboring a criminal @GovJayNixon? #IndictDarrenWilson
- .@GovJayNixon Show that ALL LIVES MATTER! Appoint a special prosecutor in the case of #DarrenWilson #IndictDarrenWilson